Thursday, August 7, 2008

Four Years Today!

Today is our fourth Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been that long. It's been the best four years of my life and the time has just flown by! In these past four years we've moved four times, lived in two different states, graduated from BYU-Idaho, had a baby and currently have one on the way, held four jobs (between the two of us), started medical school, and took lots and lots of loans out to pay for school (thus ending out previously debt-free state)!

I am so blessed to be married to my wonderful Honey! He is not only my very handsome husband, but also my best friend in the whole world. He makes me laugh when I am down, listens to me complain, takes care of me when I don't feel good, gives great back rubs, cooks dinner just to make my day, helps around the house, is quite romantic, and a SUPER dad!! I am so grateful to be sealed to him for not only this life, but the life to come. Here's to many more wonderful years together... I LOVE YOU CALEB!!!

22 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations!! We joked that once we hit 5 years we ought to put our names in the paper since many couples don't even last that long these days. Your anniversary marks a special day for me too-it's been 4 years to the day that I bought a pregnancy test, inbetween your sealing/luncheon/ and reception. It will be 4 years to the day tomorrow that I took that pregnancy test and found out I was expecting Samantha!

The picture of you guys in the entryway to the garden area of the temple is one of my favorites, that along with the one from across the falls.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cirscell - you are GORGEOUS! Happy Anniversary. I hope you do something fun tonight to celebrate!

Smelly Moose said...

Congrats!! Love your wedding pictures!

Kim said...

Congrats Criscell and Caleb! Wow, its been 4 years since you've been married! Thats AWESOME! Hope you had a great day, and lots of fun with your hubby:-)

bryony said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! You are a great couple with a beautiful family!

Heather Inns said...

Happy Anniversary! You two love birds I hope you had a great day Love ya lots and Miss you tones

Cecily said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you both have a great day and fun night celebrating!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 4! That's so fun! Your wedding pics are absolutely beautiful! What a fun time to look back on. Brit :o)

sarah said...

congratulations on your four years and your newly announced mom-dum! i'm so happy for you!!

sheila said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe its been that long. Time flies doesn't it? Congrats on the baby boy!!! That will be so exciting.

XO said...

Gorgeous pictures! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I loved looking at the pictures, I can still remember your dad saying to himself "caching" (sounds like a cash register) every time the photographer snapped a picture. I love the dress too-you have way good taste in wedding dresses. Our 5th is coming up this Thursday too-hope that you have fun celebrating!

the-olson-clan said...

so I have been a horrible blogger lately and I didn't know you are expecting! How exciting! Also exciting that you guys have been married for 4 years! Josh and I will have our 5 year this month and I can't believe it...time just flies! Congrats on everything!

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Congratulations! We just celebrated our 4th too. It's amazing how time flies!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

The Botanical Gardens are pretty cool but I'd wait to see them until it is nice weather because it's all outside. It's in downtown phx I think.

john and brenda said...

Way to go-you two have accomplished an incredible amount of good in the past four years and are still going strong! I love knowing you.

Jennifer Payne said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and finding out you are having a boy. It is so fun having one of each. Then after that you don't care so much. I bet Caleb is so excited, they love their boys.

Niki said...

Hey you are welcome to borrow my book even though we aren't in the ward we don't live very far from you I can drop it off or you are welcome to stop by and grab it. No one else has laid claims on it yet!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats!
I got my stroller at one step ahead. I think it was $180. But I honestly can't remember. The thing I liked about it was it was a double and later I can change it into a sit and stand. The only problem is how heavy it is. I will be in AZ soon if you want to take a look at it!

Gallant Family said...

Congrats you two. I am so excited to see how cute your little guy will be. And, I'm sure you are the cutest prego girl in the neighborhood.

emiflute said...

First of all- you are way too popular! 20 comments! 21 inluding mine! I'm teasing. I know exactly why everyone loves you. You're amazing. And so is this family you have now. A great hubby and darling daughter and a baby boy who will soon join you. Hey- did you ever decide what to do about work? Love ya! Em

Kristy said...

Congrats!! You guys have some of the best wedding pictures I've seen. Like the kind that the photographer would ask permission to use in his portfolio. Of course photographing two beautiful people certainly makes things easier - you guys always look great! ;)