Okay, so bear with me here, while I take a minute to tell my wonderful husband how proud I am of him for making it through his FIRST YEAR of medical school!!! There's just one more day of finals left and then he's... DONE!!! One down, 6 more years to go...
Jess & Lex & Grandma
11 months ago










20 comments:
I can hardly wait for tomorrow to come! This week has seemed like an eternity for me with the end in sight and 3 weeks with Dave. I love how you say "1 down 6 to go", soooo long!! :)
Congrats guys....Jared just finished today and it feels good. Wish we were there to celebrate with him, but now it is on to the dreaded BOARD STUDYING! I guess we will celebrate in June! Have a great trip home ...you guys deserve a fantastic break. Year one is hard for sure!
Congrats Caleb (and Criscell for getting him through)!!! That is so nice to get a break for a few weeks. You are welcome to come over if you want.
I'm so happy for you guys but at the same time I'm so sad your leaving us for 3 weeks.
Congrats Caleb!!
I'm SO excited for your visit too. Maybe we should get all our friends together who have kids and go to the zoo. And I got my facts mixed up, the 7th graders aren't going to the zoo on the 23, they are swimming in Lava, so pretty much any time memorial day weekend or the first week of June would work for us.
Congrats to Caleb, and of course I love your hair dos :)
Yay for your husband and YOU for surviving the first year. It is tough, but you made it! Way to go for posting and being so supportive!
Congrats on making it through the first year Caleb, that is huge!
It's so great to be at the 1 year mark! Caysja is such a doll! Have fun on your break and we'll see ya soon.
hooray for the boys. i had fun tonight. thanks for coming over. have so much fun this week.
That's awesome you guys! Good luck on the next few :)
how exciting! what a long road ahead but it will be well worth it!!
You made it through a whole year! Seems like it went by pretty fast! (Maybe not as fast for you though).
:)
We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
holy cow! tell your hubby congratulations! i work with a lot of interns and residents... some of which are married and have families... that's very impressive! they sacrifice a lot of time away from their familes so they can support them better in the long run. have a wonderful summer! travel safe when visiting your family!
Yea to have one year behind you guys!! See you when you get back from Idaho!
congrats on the first caleb! We are so proud of you and admire your ambition!! are we ever going to get together!!? Seriously :) Nates birthday is june 2nd and I wanted to have people over for a bbq, let me know if you guys can make it! thanks! :)
Criscell! This is your cousins from the east side of Phoenix!! Somehow I stumbled across your blog =) Absolutely love it. And CONGRATS to Caleb!! I know the feeling of relief w/ each year of success. What's your email addy so we can invite you to our blog?
mine is StefyQBatgmaildotcom.
Good to see ya, even if it's through blogging!!
Wow, it's been "The last day" forever. I wondered where you had been and then saw on your last post ( i had forgotten) that you were going home for 3 weeks. Hope you're having fun!
That's great!!! Good job on the hard work!! I hope you're having an awesome time in IF!! I'm jealous!!! :)
CRISCELL! I was SO excited to see your blog on Lisa's blog! You are so absolutely darling... I haven't even read through your first post - I had to say hello first! My husband and I have a blog too...
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
You're darling!
Love Tally (crazy red-head violist from Ydaho!)
Post a Comment