Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

What a great day it's been! Caleb was so sweet to me and made me dinner, bought me a few (surprise) presents, and made me a darling card. Thanks, Honey!

How lucky I am to be a mom! I love my little girl sooooo much! It's hard to imagine how much you will love your children and everything you would do for them. For as long as I can remember I wanted to be a mom when I grew up and now I'm "living my dream". I know I take it for granted some days, but truly, Caysja is the joy of my life. She keeps me laughing all the time.I think the only thing that would have made today perfect would have been to be with my mom. This is the first Mother's Day I haven't been home to give her a big hug and tell her how much I love her. I miss her. She is the perfect mother and I have a great example to follow. Thanks for doing so much for me, Mom--now, and while growing up. Thanks for all the hours you've listened to me, comforted me, loved me, laughed with me. Thanks for sacrificing your needs many times for my wants. Thanks for helping me with homework through the years. Thanks for sharing your strong testimony of the Gospel. Thanks for teaching me to pray and study the scriptures. Thanks for sharing your love of good music and teaching me to play the flute. I couldn't ask for a better mother and Grandmother for my kids! I love you, Mom!

Another great mom in my life is my mother-in-law, Lorna. She raised 6 wonderful boys who all served honorable missions, are all great dads, worthy Priesthood holders, wonderful husbands. Thanks for raising Caleb so well, Lorna! I love him--and you, so much! You're a wonderful Grandma!

Can't wait to see you both soon!

5 comments:

sheila said...

hi criscell! How are you? I had no idea you had a blog. I actually got to it through your post on Mike's blog. Your little girl is soooo big. I cant' believe it, she is so cute too. I just can't wait until our little girl comes out to greet us. I really love blogging as well so if you get bored sometime check us out at sheilarich.blogspot.com. Talk to you later
Sheila

TwinkleBee said...

I got the jewelry organizer at a store here called Steinmart. It's kind of like a Marshall's. I think it was $10 or less. and it is SOOOO handy!

Hethrjem said...

Caleb makes the best cards for you. I'm still feeling lousy. I feel best first thing in the morning before I've eaten anything, but I get hungry and have to eat. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm just supposed to be sick the whole nine (ten) months!

kalie said...

Criscell, this was so sweet! It made me feel guilty that I didn't blog anything for my mom! I love that you did this. Moms are the BEST!

Crystal Taylor said...

CALEB!!! What's up buddy! I hope you remember me Crystal from the Sizz lol!!! I saw your blog on Che's and thought is that the same Caleb and sure enough it was!!! your family is so stinking CUTE!!! Good to see your blog! Take Care, Crystal Taylor