Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Little Monkey

We've been on the waiting list for this awesome dance teacher here for almost 7 months now and I'm not sure we're EVER going to get in, so we finally broke down and decided to come up with a plan B.  Anyone who knows Caysja knows how much she LOVES (that's an understatement) to climb and swing on EVERYTHING!!!  She has climbed on top of my fridge, swung from every door in our house, jumped off our highest stair, etc.  She is my little MONKEY!  So I thought maybe we should try out gymnastics.  So far she loves it!  Her teachers keep telling me that if she can just work on her cartwheels and handstands a little more, that she can move up to the next level.  The place she takes from is great with little kids.  Every week they have a different theme.  Of course in these pictures it was Valentine's.  Last week it was "space week".  So fun!




1 comments:

Chalise said...

Just like her auntie! I knew she picked that day to be born for a reason!