Monday, June 20, 2011

Caysja's Dance Recital and Preschool Graduation


Bear with me here as I attempt to catch up on our lives the past month or so...

May was a super busy and super fun month for our family.  Caysja had her Spring Fling Dance Recital with her cousin Mariah and they both graduated from Westside Children's Academy Preschool.




 Caysja is a such a good dancer!  They did four dances and she knew them all so well!  I was so proud of her.  



 Receiving her "diploma" from her teacher, Mrs. McKellar

Caysja said she wants to be a "mom" when she grows up - I'll take that as a compliment!


2 comments:

Melinda said...

All the ballerina stuff made me remember about the time when Dr. Call told you that he had always hoped for a ballerina trained piccolo player for the end of In the Hall of the Mountain King and how you totally humored him for the occasion :-) Glad you made it to UT!!

Jilene said...

I loved seeing the pictures of Kiki at her preschool graduation. Thanks so much for posting those since we couldn't go to it. She looks so grown up!
MOM