...Toyota Sienna, that is!
We purchased a used (but new to us!) '04 Toyota Sienna minivan at the beginning of March and we LOVE it!!!! We had looked for a long time and Caleb finally found what we were looking for in Lindon, UT. We've officially joined the world of "van families"-yippee!
family shot after church the weekend Caleb drove it home
Caleb spent 8 hours (no exaggeration) installing a DVD player in it. Way to go, Honey! (I must admit, I was a little worried to have my new van all torn apart like that, but he put it all back together for me. He's amazing like that!)
We have SOOOO much more room now, and it is wonderful (even though Crew's face doesn't show it here- ha!)
And one more thing...today we got the wonderful news in the mail that Caleb passed his Part II Boards exam!!!! Way to go, Hon!! I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you!










4 comments:
Fun Criscell! And congrats on the match to SLC, that is so exciting! Do you guys have any idea where you are looking to buy? We live in East Millcreek, and we are obsessed! We LOVE it! Keep us posted on where you guys move, it would be fun to get together.
congrats! nothing better than a sliding door and more space! Dvd players are nice too. We love love love our toyota sienna which we also got in lindon--wonder if it came from the same dealership?? Enjoy it!
Haha! You know what? My Toyota Sienna is twins with yours! I have one the exact same color, only it's an 05. How funny! I love ours too, they are such great cars, low maintenance, great gas mileage, lots of room. You'll love this van!
Omg we have the same year and color.I love my sienna!!!!! So fun we share the same car.Jordan installed a DVD player in ours too. So fun!!! I never thought I would b a minivan mom, but I'm totally there and love it. I saw Caleb today at a garage sale.he said u might b coming into town. I hope I get to c u this time.
Post a Comment