HaPpY HaLLoWeeN Everyone!
We had so much fun this year, but I have to say that we missed the 80 degree temps of AZ! Our festivities included: a Halloween magic party for Caysja at preschool, the BYU-Idaho annual Halloween concert, Trunk-or-treating with my sister-in-law's ward (we missed our ward due to my grandma's funeral), trick-or-treating with our cousins, and visiting Caleb's grandparents at their retirement home.
Here's our Pumpkin, Cowboy and Blind Mouse all ready to go
I love this picture of Caysja--what a pose, eh?

He wasn't a fan of the hat...

Love that BIG smile!

Family shot--the kids were SOOOOO excited to have Caleb come home for a couple days before heading off to his Washington rotation for the month of November. The time went by too fast as always.
The whole crew at Jacob and Marisa's ward's Trunk-or-Treat
(we're missing Eric and Harrison who were on a father's and son's campout)
The boys
(Isaac, Davis, Crew)
These guys are only months apart and the best little buddies!
The girls...a.k.a. the "Three Blind Mice"
(Nelah, Mariah, Caysja)
We wanted them to dress as a threesome since this may be the only time the cousins ever get to go trick-or-treating all together. Marisa and I made their costumes.
games/carnival at the church
(my sister-in-law had her baby two days after this pic was taken on Sunday morning--CONGRATS, Jacob and Marisa!!)

pumpkin kisses

Howdy, Buckaroo!

This year Crew really got into the trick-or-treating thing. It was so cute to hear him say "thank you" each time.

Do you like Caleb's costume? Can you tell what he is? ("Facebook"--ha, ha!)

Does she look cold or what?
We went and visited Caleb's grandparents who are in a retirement home. They loved seeing everyone in costume.
Capri getting loves from her Great-Grandma and Grandpa Roberts

Caysja, her cousin Mariah, and friend McKell at their Halloween preschool party
Caysja's preschool teacher's husband ("Magic Mike") did a little show for them--this is a pic of their reaction to his tricks
Capri just hangin' out while we carved pumpkins for FHE

The finished product--is grandpa good, or what?
Thanks for helping us, Dad!
(My mom was sick that night so she's not here.)









13 comments:
It seems like you had a lot of fun! I may have to steal the "Three Blind Mice" idea next year! Cute!
What great ideas for costumes!!! :) You have such a cute family
The 3 blind mice are so cute. I have had a blog for a little while now. We are doing as good as our situation allows us. We are talking about going to Wisconsin with Ryan in december because it has been to hard for all of us then hopefully it will make the last 3 months fly by. Hope you are doing well also and we need to get together again sometime.
I thought the blind mouse was so cute, and then I saw the 3 girls together, and I just swooned! I love the 3 blind mice! They are so adorable!
Ha love the 3 blind mice! And Crew is the cutest little cowboy. Little kids in costume trick or treating are just the cutest thing ever. Sorry about your grandma ;( Funerals are never fun, but at least all your family gets to get together to celebrate her. Good luck with the soon to be winter! ;)
I love the " Three Blinde Mice." So clever. The Great Grandma and Grandpa pics are the best. Love them! Cherish those shots forever. Miss ya
So many times this month I meant to write to you and ask how the mice costumes were coming along. They turned out amazing! You did such a great job!!! Caysja could not get any more darling. It looks like you guys had a great holiday. I love all the pictures! Hope you all are doing well.
You have the cutest kids! The 3 blind mice idea was so clever. Kynda told me you made the costumes. You are so talented. They looked great! And Crew made the cutest little cowboy!
So cute!!! How'd you like the Halloween concert this year? We loved it and Sammi was enthralled the whole time, she loved the cowboys (but not the gun shots). I missed "In the Hall of the Mt. King" but I really enjoyed myself. Brought on a bout of nostalgia.
How's Caysja doing with the chicken pox? I hope it wasn't too bad. That's so random how it just popped up.
OMGOODNESS, What a bunch of cuties. I wish they could have knocked on my door. Looks like you all had so much fun.
Honestly the cutest 3 blind mice idea I've ever seen!! I saw Jake in your picture at the trunk-or-treat standing next to you. How do you know him!? I sold pest control with him in Denver like 9 years ago! How is he doing and how do you 2 end up in the same picture? Small world . . . PS-are you going to be in IF for Thanksgiving?
Oh my goodness - SO cute! I love Cayja's mouse costume- how creative!
Wow, I can't believe how many posts I have missed! You have such a beautiful family. Lovin' all the pictures of your new little one...
Post a Comment