Monday, August 2, 2010

Baumgartner 2010

Caleb's family always does a Roberts family reunion the middle of July at Baumgartner Campground, near Boise, ID. It is a beautiful place with the Boise river running through it and a natural hot springs to swim in. I decided not to go this year, (being 8 1/2 months pregnant and sleeping on the ground didn't sound too appealing to me) but Caleb went for a few days and took Caysja with him. They had a blast, as you can tell from the pictures.

Our tent is in our storage unit in AZ, so this is how Caleb and Caysja slept--in the back of the truck! (I know the picture is dark, but Caysja's in there about to go to bed.)

Caysja and her three favorite cousins--Mariah, Nelah, and Kelsey

I LOVE this pic!


There's nothing like hot chocolate to warm you up when you're camping!

0 comments: