A couple weeks ago, Caleb got an unexpected day off his rotation. We were so excited to get to spend some time with him so I ran over to the library to get a culture pass. Unfortunately the zoo was already taken so we went with the Museum of Natural History instead. We'd never been there before and it was a lot bigger than I'd expected. Caysja was actually pretty excited to see the dinosaurs. (I wasn't even sure she knew what dinosaurs were!)

This pic turned out kind of blurry, but it's one of the first things you see when you walk in the museum and it's HUGE!

There was a "flash flood" that would go off every 20 min. or so and fall down three stories! Caysja loved watching the water.
















9 comments:
Wow, good to know. I totally pass over all the other culture passes. I guess I should give them a chance! Looks like fun - I love the picture of Crew zonked out at the end!
I love museums of natural history! It looks like you had a great time! That's so awesome you got free passes, too!
Those are such cute pictures! Glad that you are having fun in the winter sun!
You gotta it when your hubby gets a day off! Glad you took advantage of it.
How fun. The pictures make it look so exciting. I need to go get a culture pass and take my kids to more places. You're so good to do things like that. Maybe next time Travis has a day off, I'll be a good wife and plan something.
How fun! I totally forgot about those passes. Isn't it so exciting when they get a day off!? Dave's rotation right now is like heaven, he is done at noon! Too bad this one is only 2 weeks and over this Friday. Hope Caleb gets this one!
sounds like fun. free entertainment i always the best and what's even better is having your husband have an unexpected day off of work.
That looks so cool! I hope someday we live near a library that has Culture Passes! Those dinosaurs look so cool and I would LOVE the photography! When I was little I LOVED the panning for gold type things too.
I am totally missing you guys, are you counting down to returning to Idaho yet? We're almost ready to count down until we move to Boise-at least enough that I'm not actively looking for students to replace the ones that have dropped since the beginning of the school year, since lots of kids drop when their teacher moves and we've got less than 18 months.
I just went and got this pass yesterday and I can't wait to go after seeing your post on it!
Post a Comment