We had so much fun on the 4th of July! Our friends, Adam and Joanna Smith, invited us and the Morris family to go to Prescott, AZ with them for the day. (Thanks, guys!) They had rented a little house built in the 1800's in downtown Prescott. We made it just in time for the parade (I can't begin to say how many horses we saw) and the girls loved it. It was so great to get out of the heat a little. (The temps were more like what I grew up with in ID.) We had a pic-nic later on and then headed home. Prescott is known for the "world's oldest rodeo" and I kind of wish we could have stayed for that...*sigh*...oh, for the days before kids...and naptimes...and schedules...
Caysja, Halle and Kate--watching the parade
Caysja, Halle and Kate--watching the parade


















9 comments:
What a fun little get-a-way for your family. You do look like you bought that house LOL! Glad you guys had fun. Sorry fireworks are not allowed, what a bummer!
I thought I'd take the chance to look at your blog too...I can't believe it's already been 7 mo. since you had your baby boy! I'm glad you guys had a good 4th as well. Keep us posted on what happens with Caleb's boards test. We are so glad you guys are all happy. Have a good day!
Anne
What a good idea! Neither Mark or I have spent very many 4th of July's in the USA - we didn't know what to do! We might have to try that next year.
It looks like you all had a great time in Prescott for the 4th of July! We might have to go there for a mini-trip to get out of this heat!
We also need to plan another G.N.O. sometime soon!
thank you so much for the popcorn ball!! it was super yummy!! Luckily I have an awesome beighbor who saw it and brough tit home with her-- and didnt even eat it! j/k!! Carlie saw it on the door step and brought it over on Sunday. Thank you so much for remembering me!!
Looks like you guys had an awesome 4th! I'm sure it felt great to be in some cooler weather :)
It looks like you had a really fun time. I love the picture with your little family by your "first house". Such a sweet family.
CONGRATS on the new home purchase!!! it is sooo cute =) haha
I am so glad you guys came- we had so much fun!! now we just need to plan a camping trip.... you're down, right??
I really laughed out loud when I saw that pic of your fam in front of that house.Not only does it look like you bought your first house, it looks like the style youd get- all dressed up and cute. It sounds like you had lots of fun. Congrats to Caleb for passing!
Post a Comment